aecs Atomic Energy Central School, Kaiga
परमाणु ऊर्जा केन्द्रीय विद्यालय, कैगा
तत्तवं पूषन्नपावृणुं | Let education help us see truth and virtue.
SBI online Payment


The guidelines for admission to classes from Pre-Preparatory to XII


  1. Children of employees of the constituent Units, Projects, Aided Institutes, Public Sector undertaking under full control of Department of atomic Energy(DAE) are eligible for admission in Atomic Energy Central Schools and Junior Colleges.
  2. The admission to the wards of CISF employees working in DAE units would be considered par with the DAE wards as long as the CISF employee continues to work in DAE units. This concession ceases once CISF employee leaves DAE or its Constituent Units.
  3. Fresh admission in class I is mandatory for all the DAE wards irrespective of whether they are studying in Preparatory class or not.

Category Fee Remarks
(For DAE Wards) Rs. 50/- Admission Form for DAE wards can be downloaded from along with fee should be submitted to the AEC School/Jr College in which the admission is being sought. This application can also be produced from the office of AEC School/Jr College in which admission is sought.
(For Non DAE Wards) Rs. 100/- All Non-DAE parents have to obtain the Application Form from the school concerned/ Coordinating School in which admission sought , after notifying the vacant seats in each class by the AEC Schools/Jr College concerned. Application Form will be issued on First-come First-serve basis. The duly filled in Application Forms should be submitted in the school/Coordinating school. The application form can also be viewed (Read only) from the AEES website( but cannot be downloaded.

Class Eligible Mininum Age For Admission Born on or Before
Prep 4 Years 31st March 2015
I 5 Years 31stMarch 2014

  1. Birth Certificate: The Birth certificate issued by the municipality/municipal corporation should be submitted while seeking admission to any of the classes of Pre-Preparatory, Preparatory and Standard1. The birth certificate issued by Panchayat office/village mukhia/sarpanch of a gram panchayat should be endorsed under the seal and signature of the revenue/panchayat officer of the concerned area and should be producred at the time of seeking admission. Admission will not be granted on the basis of an affidavit in lieu of a birth certificate.
  2. Transfer Certificate: Those seeking admission to any class from II to XII will be required to submit a valid and original Transfer Certificate(TC) from the school last attended. The TC produced should be appended with the signature of the Principal/ I/C Principal. If the place of birth is not indicated in the TC of the previous school, the proof of place of birth of the child is to be produced. In case of students migrating from CBSE affiliated to State Board School, the TC needs to be countersigned by the concerned Education officer.

SCHOOL FEES Fees will be charged for all the twelve months of an academic session. Fees will be collected in two installments, in April and October of the academic session for all classes. However, for fresh admissions, the fee will be collected at the time of admission.

Atomic Energy Central School, Kaiga Township, Karwar, Karnataka - 581400 | +91 (8382) 254868 |

Copyright © 2016 Atomic Energy Central School, Kaiga | Developed & Maintained by CS Dept. Atomic Energy Central School, Kaiga.

Best viewed in Google Chrome